Pages

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Dear Weather, Please don’t give the bride a heart attack!

(Above: what we DON'T want NOLA to look like on October 17, 2010)

Well, it’s November which means our wedding month is over until next year, and I am already stressed about the month we picked because I have never seen so much rain in my entire 25 years of living!!! Seriously, half the reason we chose October is because it’s supposed to be the nicest month for weather in New Orleans. So, while the monsoon came down here in Memphis all month, I drove myself crazy by checking the weather forecast for New Orleans WEEKLY! Let me just tell you… the weather was no better in the Big Easy – rain just about every single day. But like Tres said to me: “Better it rain every day this year than that one day next year.” (Soooo positive… just one of a million reasons I love him so!)

Our venue is not made for a rainy wedding, and I swear if the day of our wedding it rains, I will DIE… D-I-E… DIE!!! So, please start praying now for good weather on October 17, 2010 in New Orleans! Like I told Tres… we have an entire year to pray. And, if it happens to rain in New Orleans October 17, 2010 at 7:00 p.m. start praying that the bride doesn’t drop dead!

No comments:

Post a Comment