Pages

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Armosa Studios - Our Photographers!

Its official… we signed the contract, sent in the deposit, and we now have photographers - photographers that are out-of-this-world!!! Sure we are from Memphis and getting married in New Orleans, yet we hired photographers from FLORENCE, ALABAMA! It may not make sense… UNTIL you see the work these people do. Then, it’s quite obvious why we chose these guys to take our pictures… they are amazingly talented and so worth getting from all the way in AL! An additional plus is they are married and seem to be just as awesome of a couple as they are photographers, so we are stoked!

I told Tres as soon as we started wedding planning that photography was ranked #1 on my wedding priority list, so we set out looking for the best, and I think we found them! I had actually seen these guys’ work before Tres and I even got engaged, and I was convinced that when Tres and I got married, we would have to consider them. Their "Vogue/GQ/Vanity Fair" photography style has us so excited to be models for a day… haha! We can’t wait to meet and work with them!

They are Armosa Studios! Check out their work on their website: http://armosastudio.com/index2.php?v=v1

No comments:

Post a Comment